1-on-1s are arguably the most important tool in the manager’s toolkit. We just made them even easier to do right using Manager360 for Microsoft Teams.
In Manager360, you can now auto-generate agendas for these meetings. It’s like a cheat sheet for a great, customized 1-on-1 — and all it takes is a click!
How does it work?
When auto-generate a 1-on-1 agenda, Manager360 pulls in data to create a suggested plan for the meeting that you can then easily amend and add to.
The default agenda includes:
- DISC personality types for you and the employee
- The employee’s goals for the quarter
- Recent Wins and Kudos received by the employee
- Action Items on the employee’s plate
- Discussion Topics you would like to cover
- Connection Questions — choose from our library of 50+ power questions for 1-on-1s (taken from our popular 1-on-1 Meeting Cards)
The result? A fast but comprehensive agenda that keeps you and your employee on the same page and moving forward.
How do I use this feature?
If you’re a current user of Manager360, auto-generated 1-on-1 agendas are now live in the app and ready for you to use! They work much like Team Meeting agendas.
Simply create a meeting and select the Meeting Type as “1-on-1”:
You will then see the option to generate the agenda:
Once you edit and save the agenda, it’s kept in Manager360 and included in the Outlook invitation. Click the Print icon in the upper-right corner to print a copy or save as a PDF!
If you aren’t a current customer and would like to see Manager360 for Microsoft Teams—the app built for people managers—you can request a demo here.
We hope this feature helps you manage these vital 1-on-1s more efficiently and effectively than ever before!