Join the MGR360 Team!
First Sales Resource for Rapidly Growing Software and Services Company
This will be the first dedicated salesperson in the organization and will report directly to the CEO. Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing technology startup.
Looking for a self-starter who thrives on making new connections with potential customers and partners. The right candidate will internalize our mission of equipping managers to make work GREAT. We focus on improving productivity and engagement both internally and within every customer’s organization. The ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to learn from a founding team that has produced multiple zero to nine-figure exits. Attitude and skills are more important than experience and resume.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the lead to close process for all customers.
- Close customers with assistance from CEO as appropriate.
- Assist executive team in identifying potential lead sources and targets.
- Represent the company at networking events, conferences, and training.
- Maintain accurate database of customer sales funnel.
- Strong social skills to quickly build rapport with potential customers including executives and CEOs.
- High capacity to handle numerous sales opportunities.
- Experience working in and/or selling to corporate work environments.
- Four-year degree preferred.
TO APPLY: Please send your resumé and an introductory email to email@example.com.