In 2020, layoffs, furloughs, and downsizing have been rampant. Are you managing a team that has been downsized?
If you’re a manager whose team or teams have recently been downsized, how can you realign and reenergize this smaller, leaner group? The post-layoff challenges you face probably include:
- Low morale — “You laid off my colleagues!”
- People stretched too thin — “Who’s going to do all this work?”
- Relational gaps — “Who am I working with now?”
- Knowledge gaps — “How do I do this task?”
- Uncertainty — “Am I next?”
I hope you’ll join us on Tuesday, August 18, at 12:00 p.m. CDT for a short, practical webinar on how managers can find success as they lead a downsized team.
The session will be led by my MGR360 cofounder and a veteran CEO, Joel Trammell. Joel speaks from experience on this topic: He’s led organizations through both 9/11 and the Great Recession
Here’s a sampling of what you can expect to learn:
- How to communicate before, during, and after the change
- Suggestions for reassuring and supporting employees—including those who were laid off
- Methods to create alignment after downsizing
- Tips for streamlining work processes and easing the burden for a team that’s stretched too thin
During challenging times, your team deserves a great manager more than ever. We hope you’ll join us and learn strategies you can apply right away.
See you there!
MGR360 is the go-to certification program for well-rounded people managers. Book a workshop today!
Discover the power of a shared leadership system
Our flagship MGR360 Leadership System gives your business a comprehensive playbook for manager success—from the C-suite to the frontline.
Get everyone on the same page, with a consistent set of tools and processes that drive culture, engagement, and performance. You can choose to train at your office or at Texas CEO Ranch, 30 minutes southeast of Austin, Texas.