MGR360 BETA TESTING
Use the Dashboard
This week, we’re going to see how to use the Dashboard in MGR360.
The Dashboard is where you’ll initially land when you go to the MGR360 app. It is intended to give you a quick glance at what’s going on with your team, including:
- Your agenda for the day.
- Team health grades, showing how engaged each employee is based on profile completeness, goal entry and updating, and meetings scheduled.
- Top team goals.
From the Dashboard, you can also quickly navigate to all other areas of the app.
Let’s get started!
The Dashboard shows you the key things to know on any given day. The dashboard is the first page that is viewable when opening MGR360.
From here you can get a glance at the health of your team:
Each employee is assigned a health percentage that is calculated based on the following rubric:
- 1 – if employee has written their user manual
- 0 – if employee has not written their user manual
- 1 – if complete
- 0 – if not complete
- 1 – if employee has goals for current quarter
- 0 – if employee does not have goals for current quarter
- 1 – if employee has updated his/her goals that week
- 0 – if employee has not an update on his/her goals that week
- 1 – if an employee has a closed goal (within 2 weeks) of past quarter
- 0 – if an employee has not completed goals for past quarter
- 1 – if an employee has a completed (within 2 weeks) review for past quarter
- 0 – if an employee does not have a completed review for past quarter
Weekly Team Meeting
- 1 – if an employee had a team meeting scheduled that week
- 0 – if an employee did not have a team meeting scheduled that week
- 1 – if an employee had a 1-on-1 with his/her manager in past week
- .5 – if an employee has had a 1-on-1 with his/her manager in past 2 weeks
- 0 – if an employee never had a 1-on-1 with his/her manager
A lower score indicates that the manager needs to work with the employee to improve engagement.
Today’s Agenda show the meetings you have for that day (either scheduled through MGR360 or in Outlook)
Goals show the goals based on due date, so the goals due soonest are at the top.
The Notifications highlight actions that need attention, alerting the Manager to take action.
Congratulations—you can now navigate and use the dashboard!
Get the MGR360 Tip of the Week
delivered to your inbox!
Great 1-on-1s Start with Great Questions
We’ve collected 50 of our most productive, enlightening 1-on-1 questions in a handy deck of cards.
Order yours today to re-energize your weekly 1-on-1s!
Get Started Today!
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss your organization’s needs.